Vacancy for a Development Technician
Full time position
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role.
The basic role is to develop cell production processes and their base operation steps according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
The Development Technician will work closely together with Development Engineers and Scientist and Project Managers of development projects.
- Write experimental plans and protocols;
- Perform experiments following specific protocols;
- Analyse results and write reports; Coordinating the work of the QC team;
- Write, review and revise quality documents (Work Instructions, Work Sheets, SOPs);
- Prepare presentation for internal and external meetings; and
- Lab duty.
Education, skills and experience
The job as senior Development Technician will be held by a person with:
- Completed education as laboratory technician, MBO/MLO or bachelor in biology or biotechnology, candidates who graduate in 2019 are also invited to apply;
- Background in laboratory and analytical methods in cell culture, biotechnology and immunology;
- Interest and experience in laboratory devices and laboratory experiments in large volumes;
- Ability to plan and work independently and to analyse scientific data; and
- Passion to translate scientific ideas into a procedure to manufacture a cell therapy product.
Conditions of employment:
- After a successful trial period a permanent contract is extended;
- Competitive salary, after your first year your salary will be adjusted accordingly with your performance and dedication;
- Pension premium contribution;
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement;
- 25 holidays; and
- Holiday pay.
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in English to Bianca Eve (Bianca@Glycostem.com).
We reply to you within 3 working days.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at Bianca@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.