Vacancy for a GMP Cell production specialist
Full time position
“Will you support us making cancer a chronic disease?”
Glycostem is looking for an ambitious, energetic, proactive, reliable and flexible professional to support us as GMP cell production specialist.
We develop a new method to make cancer a chronic disease and can use some help. We are a Dutch company with about 15 employees that operates in Oss and we think globally. We are ambitious, believe in our product and want to fight cancer - this is what Glycostem is all about.
The basic responsibility is to ensure that cell therapy products are manufactured according to manufactoring guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Just like us, you always strive for the best. You make sure that the production of our cells is organised, executed and recorded conform the manufacturing procedures. You also take care of the equipment and the maintenance and last but not least you train your colleagues in the right way of working.
- Transfer cell manufacturing procedures from development to production
- Execute production process in dedicated manufacturing area
- Record batch related data and information
- Review and revise manufacturing procedures, standard operating procedures, work instructions and work sheets
- Monitor function of clean room equipment
- Support maintenance of equipment
- Supervise students and trainees
- Provide periodically reports to the management
- Lab duty, installation qualification and operational qualification of equipment
- Contribute to organisation of cell production
- Contribute to training of operators in manufacturing procedures
Education, skills and experience
The job as GMP Cell production specialist will be held by a person with:
- Education as laboratory technician, an MBO/MLO or bachelor in biology or biotechnology;
- Experience in cell culture of mammalian cells;
- Dedication to quality; and
- Preferably experience in Good Manufacturing Practices.
- After a successful probation period we offer a permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension premium contribution;
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement;
- 25 holidays; and
- Holiday pay.
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in English to Liana van Genuchten (HR@Glycostem.com). Selected candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the line management. We like to welcome our new colleague in 2019. Glycostem is looking for multiple persons to fill this vacancy. Screening of applicants are done immediately and when suitable candidates are found the vacancy will close so don’t wait to apply.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at HR@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.