Vacancy for a GMP Cell production specialist
Full time position
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role.
The basic responsibility is to ensure that cell therapy products are manufactured according to manufactory guidelines and regulatory requirements.
The GMP Cell production specialist will work closely together with the Chief Operations Manager, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and the Development department.
- Transfer cell manufacturing procedures from development to production
- Execute production process in dedicated manufacturing area
- Record batch related data and information
- Review and revise manufacturing procedures, standard operating procedures, work instructions and work sheets
- Monitor function of clean room equipment
- Support maintenance of equipment
- Supervise students and trainees
- Provide periodically reports to the management
- Lab duty, installation qualification and operational qualification of equipment
- Contribute to organization of cell production
- Contribute to training of operators in manufacturing procedures
Education, skills and experience
The job as GMP Cell production specialist will be held by a person with:
- Completed education as laboratory technician, an MBO/MLO or bachelor in biology or biotechnology;
- Experience in cell culture of mammalian cells;
- Dedication to quality; and
- Preferably experience in Good Manufacturing Practices.
Duration of employment:
- After a successful trial period a permanent contract is extended.
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in English to Bianca Eve (Bianca@Glycostem.com). Selected candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the line management. We like to welcome our new colleague in 2019. Glycostem is looking for multiple persons to fill this vacancy. Screening of applicants are done immediately and when suitable candidates are found the vacancy will close so don’t wait to apply.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at Bianca@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.