Vacancy for a Lab Assistant
Part time: 9 to 12H a week
Glycostem is looking for an enthusiastic Lab assistant to help in maintaining the laboratory which has grown this year from 40m2 to 125m2.
The basic responsibility is to ensure that the Laboratory is running smoothly by cleaning the area, assist in maintenance of the laboratory equipment by periodically cleaning them, making sure consumable are restocked and orders are made on time to prevent shortage. Additionally, if you have talent light laboratory work such as aliquoting of solutions or liquid filtration can be added.
The Lab assistant will work closely together with the international team of researchers in the laboratory to improve work efficiency and efficacy. There will be a training period where you will be taught all the necessary skills to perform the different tasks. We would like to have someone as soon as possible so please contact us.
- Cleaning the laboratory (floor and work benches)
- Cleaning of equipment (safety cabinets, incubators, refrigerators, etc.)
- Light administration work (order processing)
- Restocking of consumables (delivery processing)
- Light cleaning of office area (cleaning meeting room and office room)
Education, skills and experience:
- 1 to 2 years cleaning experience, preferably in a research environment/laboratory.
- Basic education level (minimal high school)
- Know-how of light administration and cleaning work
- Can follow strict protocols
Duration of employment:
- 1-year contact, with the possibility to be extended.
Further information, please contact:
-Sheen SahebAli (Sheen@Glycostem.com)
E-mail our HR department at Bianca@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.