Vacancy for a Management Assistant
Full time position
At Glycostem we are recruiting a Management Assistant.
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role. The basic responsibility is to ensure that Glycostem as an office functions effectively and the wider scope is to maintain the company’s website and LinkedIn. The job will also include some large meeting coordination for various departments.
The job is not about taking notes of meetings, getting coffee, making copies or book hotels or trips and clean up; we are a digitalised company and we have a dedicated HR advisor to handle staff issues. There will be defined tasks and responsibilities and we would like to see candidates with the potential to grow with the company.
Roles and responsibilities for our Management Assistant;
- Ensure that the office works efficiently through DotCombusiness for IT, phones, video conferences and copiers; staff make their own support calls.
- Ensure that staff keep offices clean and tidy and that there is stock of office articles (ordered through lab assistants).
- Help various departments to coordinate large group meetings and support with hotel and travel bookings for external advisors.
- Update website as and when needed plus make announcements via LinkedIn.
- Generate newsworthy stories.
- Support the CEO and other executives as needed and requested.
- Help with various market research.
- For the right person some project management tasks may be requested.
- Coordinate Town Hall (company) meetings
- Participate in rotation for various Health and Safety roles
Education, skills and experience
The job as Management Assistant will be held by a person with:
- 5 - 7 years of office and/or communication management in a fast-growing company
- Ability to handle complex projects and work efficiently with others (project management)
- Proven problem-solving skills and keep confidential information
- Expert with all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Perfect English in speech and writing
- Strong and professional role model
- After a successful trial period a permanent contract is extended.
- Competitive salary, after your first year your salary will be adjusted accordingly with your performance and dedication;
- Pension premium contribution;
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement;
- 25 holidays.
Do you have what it takes?
Want to know more?
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.