Vacancy for a QC-Technician
Full time position
Glycostem is looking for a experienced technician to assist in the Quality Control department. The basic responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples are tested in a timely manner to support batch release, stability studies and clinical studies.
The QC-Technician works effectively with the QA-, Production- and RA-department and the Qualified Person.
- Development and validation of QC-assays
- Performing testing on QC-samples
- Development and validation of analytical methods for clinical samples. Where applicable
- Qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples
- Creating of analytical method validation protocols and reports.
- Creating analytical methods and related test protocols.
- Set up and co-ordinate stability studies.
- Creating stability protocols and reports.
- Perform trend analysis on analytical results
- Management of reference standard and control samples
- Initiating analytical method deviations and change controls.
- Maintaining QC-related procedures
- Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room
Education, skills and experience:
The job as QC-Technician will be held by a person with:
- Relevant technical education MBO+ or HBO.
- 2 years of experience within GMP environment.
- 2 years of experience in flow cytometry analytical testing.
- Independent and able to work in small teams
Duration of employment:
- After a successful trial period a permanent contract is extended.
E-mail our HR department at Bianca@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.