Vacancy for a Senior QC Technician
Full time position
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role.
The basic responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples are tested in a timely manner to support batch release, stability studies and clinical studies.
The Senior QC-Technician works effectively with the QA-, Production- and RA-department and the Qualified Person; and will build a team of QC-Technicians for the increasing demand.
- Coordinating the work of the QC team;
- Development and validation of QC-assays and methods for clinical samples;
- Performing testing on QC-samples, trend analyses and environmental monitoring of the clean room;
- Creating and maintaining procedures, protocols and reports;
- Initiating and managing reference standards, deviations and change controls;
- Qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment;
- Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples; and
- Set-up and coordinate stability studies.
Education, skills and experience
The job as senior QC technician will be held by a person with:
- Relevant technical education MBO+ or HBO;
- 3-5 years of experience within GMP environment;
- Experience in flow cytometry analytical testing; and
- Independency and ability to manage and work in small teams.
Conditions of employment:
- After a successful trial period a permanent contract is extended;
- Competitive salary, after your first year your salary will be adjusted accordingly with your performance and dedication;
- Pension premium contribution;
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement;
- 25 holidays; and
- Holiday pay.
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in English to Bianca Eve (Bianca@Glycostem.com).
We reply to you within 3 working days.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at Bianca@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.